- What do the little symbols mean on Facebook?
- What are the privacy symbols on Facebook?
- Where is the privacy icon on Facebook?
- What are the icons on Facebook?
- How do I make my profile picture private on Facebook 2022?
- Where is the privacy button on Facebook?
- How do I change my post privacy on Facebook?
- What does the flag mean on Facebook notifications?
- What do the symbols mean in notifications on Facebook?
- What is the new symbol on Facebook?
What do the little symbols mean on Facebook?
What do these symbols mean? Globe (Public): Make your posts visible to anyone on the internet. Two People (Friends): All of your friends can see your posts. Two People, One Ghosted (Friends except): Block specific friends from seeing your posts. One Person (Specific friends): Show your posts to only certain friends.
What are the privacy symbols on Facebook?
- Public. The globe icon means that the post is going to be public. - Friends. The icon showing two heads means that the post is shared with friends only. - Custom or Friends of Friends.
Where is the privacy icon on Facebook?
Classic mobile browser experience. Tap in the top right of Facebook. Tap Settings & privacy, then tap Settings. Scroll down to Audience and visibility section and tap the option you want to change the privacy for.
Red Equal Sign Facebook "What Does It Mean?" (Controversial Symbolism...)
What are the icons on Facebook?
- Home. This icon will take you to your Facebook feed from any screen. ... - Flag. This icon represents Facebook pages. ... - TV. The TV or Play icon is the Facebook Watch shortcut from where you can watch videos. ... - Shop. ... - Three People. ... - Bell. ... - Three-bar. ... - Tiny Globe.
How do I make my profile picture private on Facebook 2022?
Where is the privacy button on Facebook?
Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook. Select Settings & privacy, then click Settings. In the left column, click Privacy. Next to Limit the audience for posts you've shared with friends of friends or Public?, click Limit Past Posts.
How To Create A Facebook Account - Sign Up & Customize Profile
How do I change my post privacy on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Scroll down to the post you want to edit. Tap on the post, then tap Edit Privacy. Select who can see the post from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me).
What does the flag mean on Facebook notifications?
Alert Facebook to any objectionable material by "flagging" it. The process is simple and anonymous, so there's no risk of upsetting the friend who posted the material. Facebook allows you to flag both posts and photos that you deem offensive. After you flag the content, someone from Facebook reviews it.
How To Sign In Facebook
What do the symbols mean in notifications on Facebook?
When you have a new notification, a red bubble will appear with the number of new notifications you've received. Notifications for friend requests and chat messages appear over each relevant icon. Notifications over the globe icon let you know when people have posted or reacted to a post you have made.
What is the new symbol on Facebook?
The new Facebook logo is an infinity symbol.