– Start TikTok on your device.
– Tap on the Me option in the bottom-right corner (profile).
– Then, tap on the Edit Profile option.
– Finally, tap on the option next to Bio (add a bio to your profile).
– Paste your YouTube video link here. You have up to 80 characters, which should be more than enough.
- How do I share a YouTube link?
- Can you put YouTube link in TikTok caption?
- How do I share a link on TikTok?
- How do you copy a link from YouTube description?
- How do I send a YouTube video to a friend?
- Why can't I add a link to my TikTok BIO 2022?
- Can you upload any video to TikTok?
- How do I make my YouTube video a TikTok size?
- Can you convert YouTube videos to TikTok?
- Can I upload a YouTube video to TikTok?
How do I share a YouTube link?
- Go to the video you'd like to share. - Under the video player, tap Share. . - Select Copy link, or select an app to share the link directly via that app.
Can you put YouTube link in TikTok caption?
Unfortunately, there is no way to provide a clickable link within the caption of a video on TikTok. If you have under 10,000 followers, the only way you can provide a clickable link is through your bio on your profile. If you have over 10,000 followers, you can add clickable links to your TikTok stories.
How do I share a link on TikTok?
Open the video and tap on the side arrow in the bottom right corner. This will display all the available sharing options. Tap on “the “copy link” icon under the “share to” submenu. You can now paste the link wherever you want.
How To Link A Youtube Video On A Tiktok Post!
How do you copy a link from YouTube description?
How do I send a YouTube video to a friend?
Under the video, click Share . A panel will open, presenting different sharing options: Social networks: Click a social network icon (for example, Facebook, Twitter) to share the video there. Email: Choose the email icon to send an email using the default email software on your computer.
Why can't I add a link to my TikTok BIO 2022?
The only way you can add a clickable link in your TikTok bio is with a business account. So, make sure to switch over to a business TikTok account to access this feature. Only business accounts with more than 1K followers have access to TikTok's 'link-in-bio' feature.
How To Upload Youtube Videos To Tiktok
Can you upload any video to TikTok?
You can also tap Create video on your profile page. Use a pre-existing video from your Camera Roll, or start filming by tapping the red Record button. If you are recording, you can choose whether to make a 15-second, 60-second or 3-minute video. TikTok now allows you to upload up to 10 minutes of video.
How do I make my YouTube video a TikTok size?
- Select. Upload a video from your device. Choose a video up to 1 hour long. - Resize. Select TikTok from the drop down resize menu. Drag and scale the video to keep your subjects in the frame. - Download. Instantly download your resized video clip.
How To Upload Youtube Video To Tiktok,How Do I Share Youtube Uploaded Videos On Tiktok
Can you convert YouTube videos to TikTok?
Compared to Instagram and YouTube, TikTok uses its own aspect ratio which is not compatible with your stream. Crossclip helps make it simple to convert your clips so they're ready to go by visiting our website and uploading your video directly, or simply copy and pasting a YouTube clip URL.
Can I upload a YouTube video to TikTok?
In a nutshell, yes, TikTok does allow you to upload YouTube videos on its platform. Nothing on the platform prevents users from uploading content from other social platforms.