– Step 1: Tap the profile icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
– Step 2: Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen.
– Step 3: Tap “Privacy and Safety.”
– Step 4: Tap “Filter Comments.”
– Step 5: Tap the toggle near the top of the screen.
– Step 6: Tap “Add Keywords.
- How do you change the content you see on TikTok?
- Can I make TikTok child friendly?
- How do I change TikTok content preferences?
- How do I restrict content on TikTok?
- How do I block specific content on TikTok?
- Can you block a TikTok filter?
- Can you mute certain things on TikTok?
- Can you mute certain sounds on TikTok?
- Can you block topics on TikTok?
- Can you filter certain things on TikTok?
How do you change the content you see on TikTok?
Can I make TikTok child friendly?
TikTok also offers some tools for parents and caregivers to limit how much time kids spend on the app and what kids can see. Parents and caregivers can also use Restricted Mode to reduce mature content, or Family Safety Mode to pair their account with their kid's account to control settings completely.
How do I change TikTok content preferences?
Tap on the profile tab in the bottom right corner. Tap on the menu icon in the top right corner. Select “Settings and privacy.” Choose “Content preferences” under “Content & activity.
How To Block Tiktok Comments With Specific Keywords
How do I restrict content on TikTok?
- In the TikTok app, tap Profile at the bottom. - Tap the Menu button at the top. - Tap Settings and privacy. - Tap Content preferences, then tap Restricted Mode. - Follow the steps in the app to set or enter a passcode to turn Restricted Mode on or off.
How do I block specific content on TikTok?
- Long-press videos you don't like and tap the "Not interested" icon to see less of it in the future. - If a video violates our Community Guidelines, report it. - Use Restricted Mode to quickly change your feed.
Can you block a TikTok filter?
Step 2: Swipe from right to left on the filter categories until you see “Management.” Step 3: Tap “Management.” Step 4: Tap the checkmark to the right of each filter you wish to hide. Note: You can tap the different categories along the left side of the screen to see and hide filters in these categories.
How To Block Certain Words On Tiktok Comments (Simple)
Can you mute certain things on TikTok?
There are two ways to mute sound to video on TikTok. You can either mute the sounds given by the platform or make your own added sound mute independently and transfer it with the video.
Can you mute certain sounds on TikTok?
Unfortunately, there's currently no straightforward way to block a particular sound snippet on TikTok. However, users can essentially signal the app's algorithm by flagging certain posts they don't find entertaining.
How To Block Certain Comments On Tiktok
Can you block topics on TikTok?
So if you don't want to see any more videos tagged #icecream, for whatever reason (weird example TikTok folk), now you can indicate that in your settings, while you can also block content containing chosen key terms within the description.
Can you filter certain things on TikTok?
Here's how to search for filters on TikTok: Tap on the Create icon in the center of the bottom menu. Upload your image or video and tap the Filters icon on the right-hand side. Scroll through the filters on the lower screen until you find something you like.